What information we collect
We only require information that enables us to process your order.
This would typically be:
· Contact information e.g. email address
· Address information
· Other information relevant to the business of our website
We do not store or share credit card information.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information for the completion of customer orders and the general running of our business such as:
· Improving our products and service
· If you opt in to receive our emails you will receive our newsletter emails about new products, special offers, etc., which we think you may find interesting. You are not required to receive our newsletter and if you do so then you can also unsubscribe at any time. We may share your email address and name with a third party company for the sole purpose of sending you these emails only.
Controlling your personal information
We will not provide your data to any third party unless it is required to fulfil your order. We work with other companies to perform functions on your behalf and in doing so we provide information in the following types of situation: fulfilling orders, sending parcels, sending e-mails, processing credit/debit card payments and providing customer services. These companies have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and no more. They may not use it for any other purpose as prescribed by the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. To ensure you can shop securely we use an online secure payment service provider. The security services of this provider are among the most advanced in the country using state of the art internet solutions to process your card payment.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites you may find of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and these sites are not governed by our privacy statement.
Sale of Assets
In the unlikely event that Lilac Rose or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Cookies are files stored on your computer when you use a website. They are used to identify and remember you and provide a personalised experience.
Cookies are used by us and third parties as follows:
· www.lilacrose.co.uk – to log you into your account, store products in your bag,
· Google – anonymously collect page statistics through Google Analytics.